Sunday, August 29, 2010

Mommy & Me Monday

 
 
It's been a while since I've joined the fun of Mommy & Me Monday. . . But DH is gone for the week [thanks Navy] and I figured now is the best time to [attempt] to get back on some sort of schedule for Em and I.
 
 
 
 
 
Even though it isn't the best picture of me, I still love it. . . Emmersyn is actually looking at the camera/kind of smiling. Have I mentioned before how much she loves her daddy? Don't worry though, she loves her mommah just as much. <3
 
 
This little one is seriously the light of my life. And I cannot believe how fast these past 6 months have gone by!! 
 

5 comments:

  1. so cute! good luck without daddy this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is getting so big!!! Have a wonderful girls only week!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it too coz you adorable baby was smiling and looking so adorable in the picture

    http://www.mixedthoughts.net/mommy-me-monday-830/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awww. What a sweet picture. Enjoy your time with the little one while papa is gone :) xo

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0