Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I have been really sick these past 2 days & been in bed all day. I've barely touched my PC.

Yesterday I had a bad sore throat, cough & a nasty nose. I felt like crap on and off all day. By the time I went to bed, I was starting to get a fever. I woke up around 1am & had a 101.8 fever. Went back to sleep & woke up w/ the baby at 4am. My fever was 102.2. I woke my poor husband up & let him know. At 4:30 I took Tylenol. None of us could get back to sleep. I was burning up. Eventually, I threw up. Not a lot. I haven't had much of an appetite. About 5 minutes later I felt better & started sweating like crazy! I continued to sweat until around 7am when we took hubby to work. By the time we left my temp was 98.6.

Emmersyn & I came home and took a 4 hour nap. I feel okay right now, but we're spending today in bed. I threw up thanks to the snot draining to my tummy. I'm still coughing a lot & have a gross nose. I feel too weak to get up & make myself some soup or toast. Ugh. I hate being sick.

Needless to say - I haven't gotten a single thing done for our vacation we leave for on Friday. So I won't be around at all now, other then randomly, until we get home on the 22nd.

I'm on twitter where I will tweet as much as I can on our trip. You cann follow me @Emmersynsmom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0