Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Help?

Is there anybody out there who can help me make my blog pretty and not so. . . Boring. And not just changing colors, ect. . . I've been playing with that. But I just don't like it. I want a pretty background - A neat header - And an all around fun layout.

I have no idea how to do anything, though. . . And that bums me out.

So I come to you. . . Who ever may run across this. Can you help me??

Edit: Thanks to the lovely Pink Moss I have found a lay out & header. I am sleepy tonight, but I do plan on eventually editing my header a bit to make it a bit more personalized.

Tell me what you think!

2 comments:

  1. Go to www.thecutestblogontheblock.com and they have FREE backgrounds you can add and it will walk you through it. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0