Friday, February 26, 2010

Mommies - Spill The Beans!

Okay, so on Sunday I will be 38 weeks pregnant. No idea where the time went!!

I am at the point in my pregnancy where I am OVER it!!

My daughter is so high up. . . She loves my right side and will not get her butt out of my right rib cage. Seriously. Painful. She's been there for a while. . . But last night I had had enough. And I cried out of frustration. Shouldn't she be DROPPING?! Not getting higher?! Okay - I am sure she's just growing like a weed and so it SEEMS she's getting higher - But come on, drop already child!

Sleep. Or lack there of. I would much rather be waking up every 1-2 or 2-3 or so hours a night every night to be taking care of my sweet, precious baby girl. Not to pee. And then get another glass of water because I am dying of thirst. Really, it's annoying. I am exhausted. And frankly, it's a pain in the butt for me to roll out of bed so much all night. I feel like a whale now. . .

So mommies who may be lurking. . . Help me out!

- What helped, if anything, your baby drop?
- What helped or put you into labor?

I am desperate. Really. I know, she'll come when SHE's ready. I know, she's my first and they generally come late. But I am so over this and I have so much to do to get ready for my husbands home coming at the end of this month - I just want to meet my princess already!!!

1 comment:

  1. Theres nothing you can do to make her drop really... My Doctor told me that the baby will [start to] drop when your body (not the baby) is ready for labor. Your body is still preparing, b/c once you hit 37wks your baby is considered full-term, so she is tech. "ready" but your body may not be.

    I had a similar prob w.E. she was high but did start to drop eventually.

    I was a few days early b/c I was induced b/c of my doctor was terribly worried about my baby and her very small size or he would have let me go till (or past) my due date, b/c she was my first child.

    Ive heard there are some (red) teas you can drink that will throw you into labor... wives tale. Google that.

    As well as pressure points in your feet, get a pedicure. That put my friend into labor.

    GOODLUCK!

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0