Friday, March 5, 2010

Welcome to the world Princess

 

Emmersyn Diana is here!


 

[E-Mailing Daddy]
March 4, 2010

 

7 pounds 1 ounce

 

19.5 inches

  

8:35am - After 4 hours of pushing.

 

She came out looking EXACTLY like daddy - But my mom is seeing more and more of me in her. Daddy is elated and cannot wait to get home. I am in absolute awe. She's mine. She's ours. There's no turning back.
She sleeps wonderfully & breast feeds like a champ. She's my little piggy!!

We got discharged 30 hours later.

I have barely slept - But I'm feeling great.

I will write more later.

2 comments:

  1. CONGRATS. Shes a doll. Enjoy EVERY SINGLE SECOND. I feel like it was yesterday I was pushing... but I am 3 wks away from her 2nd bday! It flies!!!

    xo
    -K

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! What a beautiful baby girl:)

    ReplyDelete

Swidget 1.0