Saturday, May 15, 2010

Getting to know ME!

Just for fun. :)


1. The most expensive thing hanging in my closet is.....?
My homecoming dress.
 
2. Have you ever played a team sport?
Yes I have. . . Softball, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball & Lacrosse.

3. If you were a bug, what kind would you be?
A fly. I would love to be a fly on the wall in many peoples homes/work spaces.

4. Where on your body is the worst place to get sunburned? 
 Shins. For sure. Or back. I think it's a tie.

5. Are you happy?
Most days!

6. People are always abbreviating..are there any abbreviations that make your skin crawl when people use them?
Nothing that I can think of. . . I abbreviate a lot.

7. Do you love where you live..or could you live anywhere?
I love where I live. I love the beach & love being just a quick 15 minute drive. I love that there's so much to do. But hate how expensive it is!

8. What, if any, extreme measures do you go to to keep yourself from overeating when you're full?
None. I hate the feeling I get from overeating. . . So when I'm full, I am full. If someone thinks it's rude to not empty my plate, too damn bad!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0