[[I am far too exhausted today for a real post. Between Emmersyn eating every 2 hours & her fighting naps in between eating. . . I am just worn thin tonight. I don't mind if she is wanting to cut some of her naps, but don't fuss so dang much if that's the case. I am just exhausted. I don't know what she does this. . . How to fix it. She eats every 2 hours. Is awake for an hour and sleeps for an hour. All day every day. That's how it is. But she is fighting her naps. Help?? Remember -- She is sleeping through the night.]]
1. What is one really fast, know-by-heart "go-to" meal to fix in a pinch?
BBQ Chicken. Real easy. So long as you have defrosted chicken you're good to go!
2. What is one item you won't leave home without. (Purse and license do not count.)
My child. Haha. But for real - My phone [and my chapstick, but it only asked for one].
3. Where is one place you never tire of visiting?
4. Share one factoid of your family's history.
My brother played travel baseball -- Thus I have been all over the US, to Mexico & to Austraila.
5. Complete this sentence: "Once upon a time I ...."
...wanted 6 kids. xD
6. If you could win a one year's supply of anything, what would it be?
Donuts. Except then I would get fat. So maybe I should pick something better? How sad is it that all I can think of us unhealthy stuff?? I'll go the mom route -- Diapers!
7. "One quirky thing you may not know about me is ...."
Sad. I can't come up with anything. I sure am boring!
8. You have one dollar in your pocket. What will you buy?
Ice cream [from the ice cream truck that randomly comes by]!
9. "One thing that always makes me laugh is ...."
When I think about our family trip [for baseball] to Omaha -- In the air port. Heck -- That trip in general.
10. What is one thing you could do today to help yourself reach a personal goal?
11. What is one thing you could do today to bless someone else?
Help them with something. . .
12. What is one thing you're looking forward to soon?