Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mothers Day!


This girl. . . Oh this sweet girl of mine. She is my world. I absolutely love & adore being her mommy -- There is nothing like it. The day I gave birth to her was, by far, the best day of my life. My life changed forever at 8:35am on March 4th. For the best. 


And to him -- The daddy of this beautiful girl -- Thank you. Thank you for giving me the best gift ever. . . Our precious baby girl. I will forever be thankful to you for making me a mommy. You've made my biggest dream come true. And how lucky am I to get to parent with you? You're a great daddy and it's obvious how very much this little one loves you.
To every mommy out there. . . Happy Mothers Day. I hope y'all had a wonderful day. 


My big girl. . . My oh my how she has changed & grown.

For starters - She is 2 months old already! Where has the time gone? I remember posting this post and spazzing the heck out. . . I remember that whole day like it was yesterday. I can't believe it was just over 2 months ago!

She smiles. . . Oh boy, does she smile. . .


And that smile. . . That one little smile -- It just lights up the room. Especially when she smiles at her daddy -- Those are the best. I am a sucker for their relationship. . . I was so afraid that because he missed my whole pregnancy, they wouldn't be that close. Boy was I wrong -- They already have a special bond & I know their relationship will just get stronger as she grows.


She loves to be outside. Loves the fresh air. If she's fussy and I tried everything, a quick walk to the mail box or going to sit out back on the patio always does the trick. 


She loves her Bumbo seat. . . She's very observant so she isn't a fan of tummy time. She'd much rather be sitting up in the Bumbo looking around. She also loves her bath time -- And loves taking a shower with mommy. This is how I bathe most days, I just strip her down and plop her in her bumbo. She greatly enjoys it.

She is 'talking' as well. I love it. . . 

Her 2 month stats:
10lbs 8oz
22 3/4 inches

(7lbs 1oz & 19 1/2 inches at birth)

Mommahs milk is doing it's job! Unfortunately, she has reflux. However -- She isn't in pain/uncomfortable from it and she is growing just fine, so no meds for her. . . We just have to deal with the spit up. That icky, icky spit up!

So here I am. . . I am back.
 Check back tomorrow for "Mommy & Me Monday"!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0