Sunday, May 23, 2010

Getting to know ME!

I appologize for being MIA this weekend - It was busy! We had my cousins in town for a few hours yesterday & then were exhausted when they left. . . And then my parents in town for a few hours today. And again, exhausted by the time they left. I ended up taking a 2 hour nap on the living room floor with my itty bitty. :)
 
I am going to attempt scheduled post for tomorrow. . . I hope I can figure it out right! But for now, here's a little -

1. Do you have a fetish?
Honestly, no. Not that I can think of.

2. Do you sing in the shower?
If I am in the mood.

3. Who was your first crush?
A neighbor kid. Hah. He wasn't the cutest kid on the block.

4. What do you think is the best manly trait a guy could have?
I am a sucker for a good, hands on, wanting to jump in and help with things kinda dad. There aren't enough good dads out there any more, it's sad.

5. Do you sleep naked?
Underoos & a bra. Oh god I am SO tired of wearing a bra pratically 24/7 thanks to nursing. I hate bras. I hate sleeping in them any more. And I hate having to wear one, with breast pads, every damn day all day. I am a fan for letting the girls hang out. . .

6. What do you do when (you think) no one is looking?
Scratch my butt/pick a wedge. 

7. What's the first thing you do when you go online?
...Jump onto Facebook. xD

8. Summer is.....?
My favorite time of the year! Minus the ungodly heat back home. But I love summer even more now that I live at the beach!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Swidget 1.0